Understanding Men’s Ministry
- This is a course in men’s leadership and an advanced lay speaking course.
- This is how to transform men into disciples [of Jesus Christ] in your church.
- Do you want to revitalize ministry to men [discipleship] in your church?
- The course is based on the book “No Man Left Behind”.
- By following the simple ideas presented in this course, your church can have an effective, life-changing men’s ministry for all the men in your church.
When: Session 1: Friday, February 17, 2017 5:00PM – 9:00PM
Session 2: Saturday, February 18, 2017 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Location: Winder First United Methodist Church
208 North Broad Street
Winder, GA 30680
Materials: “No Man Left Behind” textbook & “Student Workbook” (pictured above) are included in cost
Partners for course: United Methodist General Board of Discipleship, Man in the Mirror, General Commission on United Methodist Men (GCUMM)
Clergy Credits: 1.2 CEUs (12 hours) can be awarded by GCUMM to clergy participants who complete the course.
Course Cost: $50.00 per seat
Leader: Jim Boesch, Men’s Ministry Specialist, Deployed Men’s Ministry
Volunteer Staff at GCUMM, Certified Master Trainer and Performance Coach
To register: Contact the North Georgia Conference Office the number shown above or contact Terry Bizzell, MMS at email@example.com or call 478-217-2833.
UMM Office Phone 404-909-8250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org